www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL FEELS A LITTLE IFFY

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I must have done some serious damage to my body. Thursday I had to call in from work, which was not as bad, it gave me time to take care of some going back to school stuff. Friday, still not better, went to work, bought my school books over lunch and tried to be greatful the three day weekend thing was ahead of me. Saturday, Carla and Paul invited me over to dinner which was so awesome I was semi-sad when my take home was finished. (Note to self: bring their tupperware back.) Sunday I tried to clean at home, did not work, watched a dvd with Ching and Brian instead. Monday I believe would be the most productive. Breakfast at Good Egg, shopping (you should see my new shirt!), a matinee, a nap and dinner at Old Chicago. Ah! What an awesome way to top off my holiday weekend.

But here I am at work again. A bit earlier than usual but I stopped off to buy some green tea bags. My throat is feeling awful, I cough my lungs out every other minute it seems, and my whole back feels sore from my neck to my ...err... soup bone. =D

Oh well, must try to enjoy, only one more week before Summer semester starts, and I do believe I've overloaded myself again. Good job, me.
posted by Jenni @ 7:22 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw your pink, um, balls on Ching's flickr. :) Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for the invite yesterday. Sorry. I left my cell in the Jeep.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you're feeling better Jen! The blogging world needs you back! Hey post some pix from practice if you took any.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.